- Address medical and psychiatric conditions typical of those who struggle with addiction as well as withdrawal symptoms.
Care Coordination/Clinical Care Management
- Works collaboratively with care manager and internal/external supports to facilitate comprehensive care plans to ensure wrap around services for high risk/high needs clients. The Care Coordinator advocates for clients to have access to appropriate services.
- Clinical supervision focuses on development of the staff, including client engagement, assessment and intervention processes.
- Performs counselling utilizing a variety of techniques such as one-on-one, group and family counseling. They work with a variety of presenting concerns including: trauma, grief, anxiety, depression, addiction, crisis management and relationship issues.
- Alcohol and Addiction Counselling
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Family Counselling
- Grief and Loss Counselling
- Group Counselling (Virtual)
- 2SLGBTQ Parents and Family Group
- 2SLGBTQ Youth Group
- Grief and Loss Group
- Men Moving Mountains
- Play Therapy
- Positive Parenting Program
- Women Transformational Tools
- Trauma Counselling
- Walk-In Counselling
Crisis Response Coordination
- Responds to Crisis situations, such as a tragic loss of life, individual contemplating suicide, or other. The Crisis Response Coordinator liaises with external organizations such as Village Government, RCMP, SD#92 and Nisga’a Lisims Government.
- Is an integrative, multi-model approach that utilizes a variety of methods including: writing, music, visual arts, drama, play, dance, to help people achieve personal growth.
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Play Therapy
Off Core Lands
- The Off Core Lands (OCL) psychological services program provides coverage for Nisga’a citizens to access counselling services when outside of Nisga’a territory.
- Provides complementary support that focus on the connection between mind and body. Spiritual/Energy Healer offers lifestyle coaching, spiritual counseling and education with the benefit of the healing process.
- Assist client to navigate mental health program and services within NVHA and ensures that proper referral is made to meet client needs. If you have questions about NVHA Mental Health programs and services, contact the System Navigator.
- Call: 250-633-5068
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org